Pioneer kondigt DJM-750MK2 aan
Pioneer komt met een vervanger voor de DJM-750, de DJM-750MK2. De DJM-750MK2 welke zich volgens Pioneer in de middenklasse zou bevinden qua prijsrange (ik vind +/_ 1100 nog altijd een hoop geld maar dat terzijde) heeft als voornaamste update een verbeterde geluidskaart, verbeterde Magvel crossfader, en “sound color fx” op ieder kanaal in plaats van een enkele op de effect unit. En om de prijs van pak hem beet 100 euro nog iets te verzachten wordt er een licentie van Rekordbox meegeleverd.
Met alle upgrades die Pioneer doorvoert op de DJM-750MK2 komt de mixer wel erg dicht in de buurt van de DJM-900NXS2 qua feature set, op papier dus een alles behalve slechte koop de DJM-750MK2. Verwachte beschikbaarheid van de DJM-750MK2 is september dit jaar, nog maar heel even dus om de spaarpot af te toppen.
Rise Up: Introducing the DJM-750MK2, professional 4-channel mixer to prepare you for the club
A new 4-channel mixer is joining our range: the DJM-750MK2 loaded with advanced features and FX, plus high-quality USB sound card. To practise mixing at home and step into the club booth with confidence, the DJM-750MK2 makes the ideal addition to your set-up. It inherits various features and design elements from the club-standard DJM-900NXS2 and partners perfectly with XDJ-1000MK2 multi players to create a professional-style set-up that you can hone your skills on.
You can perform seamless mixes on the DJM-750MK2 thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel Fader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, gives a precise response and assured feel during even the most complicated scratch techniques. As well as its build quality and feel, other popular elements that come from our flagship club mixer include four Sound Color FX with parameter control and selected Beat FX with FX Frequency, all allowing you to add creative flair to your performances. Warm, high-quality audio comes thanks to the DJM-750MK2’s 64-bit digital signal processor which uses dithering technology, plus its 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
For the flexibility to connect different types of FX units and create the sounds you want, choose from AUX or Insert send/return. You can use software that supports Inter-App Audio on iOS devices and use apps such as effectors, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the DJM-750MK2’s internal FX. Simple connection via a USB cable ensures high-quality sound.
Licences for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs are bundled with the DJM-750MK2, so you can control digital tracks stored on your computer via multi players, or via turntables when you use the dedicated control vinyl (available separately). The built-in sound card means you can connect the mixer to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable.
Key Features Of The DJM-750MK2
- Professional layout
Mixing on the DJM-750MK2 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design, which inherits traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer. You can practise at home, then feel comfortable and ready to perform when you arrive at the club.
- Smooth EQs, channel faders and Magvel Fader
The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, allowing you to perform precise, seamless mixes. You can eliminate each of the high, mid and low EQ bands when you turn their knobs all the way to the left thanks to the isolator feature, and the channel fader curves give accuracy over long mixes. The Magvel Fader – also inherited from the DJM-900NXS2 – is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance compared to that of the mixer’s predecessor. If you own a DJM-TOUR1, DJM-900NXS2, DJM-450 or DJM-250MK2, you can update your mixer’s firmware to shorten the crossfader cut lag. The update will be available from our support page soon.
- Professional FX with detailed control
Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2.
- Sound Color FX: Simply turn the knob to apply Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter. Parameter control lets you get even more creative.
- Beat FX: Add Delay, Echo, Ping Pong, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch, Roll, Vinyl Brake and Helix in sync with the BPM.
- FX Frequency: Choose which EQ bands you want to apply FX to; low/mid/high.
- Independent send/return: Insert send/return replaces the original sound with the effected sound from the external hardware. Aux send/return gives you the option to route the effected sound to a separate channel and mix it with the original sound. Connect an iOS device and use apps such as effectors, synthesizers and sampler in combination with the DJM-750MK2’s internal FX.
- Connection via a single USB cable ensures high-quality audio.
Professional sound quality
Whether you’re playing with digital or analogue sound sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
Bundled licences for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs
The DJM-750MK2 comes with free licence keys for our professional dj performance application rekordbox dj and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack, so you can play digital tracks from your PC/Mac using multi players or via turntables and the dedicated control vinyl (available separately). The mixer’s built-in sound card means you can connect to your computer using a single USB cable.
How to use rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs:
Buy the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl from a Pioneer DJ authorised dealer or directly from our website (limited countries only). Visit rekordbox.com to download the latest version of rekordbox for free and enter your licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs.
- XLR terminal: high-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs: ¼” stereo jack and 3.5 mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal: easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
- Gold-plated RCAs: premium sound quality on all connections
- Independent Mic section
- Number of Channels 4 x Audio channels
- 1 x MIC channel
- Input ports: Line x 4 (RCA), PHONO x 4 (RCA), MIC × 1 (XLR & 1/4” TRS Jack)
- Output ports Master Out x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
- Booth Out x 1 (1/4” TRS jack)
- Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (1/4” STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- USB ports USB (B) x 1
- USB (A) x 1
- SEND x 1 (1/4” TS JACK)
- RETURN x 1 (1/4” TS JACK)
- Sampling rate 48 kHz
- D/A Converter 32-bit
- A/D Converter 32-bit
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz (Line)
- S/N ratio 105 dB (Line)
- Total harmonic distortion 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) 320 mm (W) x 107.9 mm (H) x 387.9 mm (D)
- Weight 6.6 kg/14.55lbs
- Accessories: Power cord, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide), License key card (rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs)