Geschreven door Reind Dooyeweerd woensdag, 17 augustus 2005 02:03Denon komt naast een nieuwe cd speler ook met 2 nieuwe mixers op de proppen. De X-500 en X-900.
Leuke is dat er voor beide modellen een rotary kit op de mixer geplaatst kan worden in plaats van de normale faders, USA style mixin ;-)
Denon DJ, renowned provider of top-quality equipment for DJs and clubs, is introducing two new DJ mixer models. The two new offerings, the DN-X500 Matrix Mixer and DN-X900 Digital/Analog Matrix Mixer, are designed to provide the best possible combination of audio quality and features for DJs in both the analog and digital domains.
- The DN-X500 is a professional 4U 19” rack-mountable analog matrix mixer that has eight line and two phono inputs which can be freely assigned to any of four channels. Four smooth
Each channel has a 3-band equalizer with independent EQ kill switch (high-mid-low), and there’s also an independent EQ off switch. Any channel, including the Master, can be pre-monitored through the Booth Output in the same manner as with headphones, including volume control. A powerful, clean headphone output is also provided.
The channel faders and crossfader can supply 5V pulse triggers for starting playback with any compatible Denon DJ CD/MP3 player. Independent 3-band Main and Aux Mic EQ is supplied, as well as independent Cue for all channels. There is also a Mic Talkover Function with Sensitivity Adjustment.
Outputs include Master Out, Booth Out, Record Out and Subwoofer/Lighting output with frequency adjust, which is ideal for driving powered (or un-powered with amplifier) subwoofer cabinets or as a signal feed for lighting systems.
An Effects Send/Return Control is multi-channel assignable, and has a wet/dry control knob for setting the balance between processed and unprocessed signals. Effect On/Off switching is included, as is pre and post Effect Cueing.
- The DN-X900 takes the DJ mixer to new heights with a groundbreaking combination of digital and analog technologies. The DN-X900 comprises the same feature set as the analog
A Track Mark feature (Track ID) allows DJs to make a new track on a CD burner without ever removing hands from the mixer. A Zone Output with volume adjust is also provided.
Both the DN-X500 and DN-X900 are compatible with the optional ACD-46 Rotary Knob Kit, enabling a rotary control to be substituted for any channel fader. Any or all four of the channel faders may be replaced with rotary controls, making the DN-X500 and DN-X900 perfect choices for either fader- or knob-style DJs.
The Denon DJ DN-X500 and DN-X900 are available September/October respectively, 2005
Laatste 10 actieve forum topics
- Traktor 2.5 Remix Decks niet te mappen?
- Reloop RMX30 Blackfire of Pioneer DJM250
- Midi mapping download sectie, dit eerst lezen!
- Verschillen 24 bit analoog vs. 16 bit digitaal
- Techno mix no. 1
- Reloop IQ2 mixer, piepjes en vreemde bassen
- Dit wil ik even kwijt!
- Traktor Control S2 + Macbook Air, werkt dat?
- Overstappen op digitaal, rampzalig!
- [neotrance] FredNova - La Primavera 2012